Dropping and memory usage.

From: David Sumpter
Subject: Dropping and memory usage.
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 17:14:39 +0100

Hello everyone,

The simulation I'm working on at the minute seems to have lots of memory leeks.
I'm not sure where they come from and I'm not really sure how to find out. The
simulation creates alot of agents which I later drop. I think I'm dropping them
properly but I might be missing something. Is there a useful guide to making
sure that I clear up after myself?

One more thing. All my agents reschedule themselves rather than the ModelSwarm
doing it. This seems to cause memory useage to increase. Should I be cleaning
up
the schedule or anything like that?

Regards,

David.