Course on Swarm at UCLA

From: Russell J. Abbott
Subject: Course on Swarm at UCLA
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 15:19:22 -0800 (PST)

Benedikt,

I saw your SWARM course announcement, and I would like to volunteer to
help with your course.

I am a Professor of Computer Science at Cal State, LA, and I have been
very interested in evolution-oriented work for a while.  My situation is
that I do not have access to a machine that will run SWARM, so I do not
know SWARM.  But I do know object-oriented programming, although not
Objective C specifically, and I have a good understanding of
evolution-style thinking.  (I have written some genetic algorithm
programs in LISP.)  My objective is to develop relationships with people
working with SWARM.  In exchange, I would be happy to help in your
course or in some other way.

-- Russ Abbott