RE: Help with installation, please

From: Bret Comstock Waldow
Subject: RE: Help with installation, please
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 13:28:02 -0500

Hi People,

  After a hiatus, I have done several things.

  I re-installed Slackware 3.2, and it seems better.  Using the 1.0.3
binary distribution of Swarm, I modified the Makefile.conf, and HeatBugs
compiled (at least it didn't give any errors).

  When I went to run Heatbugs, this is what I received:

darkstar:/usr/heatbugs# heatbugs
error: TkExtra (instance)
Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories:
    /usr/local/lib/tcl7.5 ./lib/tcl7.5 //tcl7.5/library /usr/library
This probably means that Tcl wasn't installed properly.

    while executing
"error $msg"
    (procedure "init" line 29)
    invoked from within
"init"
IOT trap/Abort (core dumped)
darkstar:/usr/heatbugs#

  Any suggestions, please?

  Thanks,
  Bret
  address@hidden

discussion of the technical details of the day