Swarm for SGI

From: Brad Leydorf
Subject: Swarm for SGI
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 14:26:59 -0400

All,
I was looking through the swarm site, and saw that a Source + Binary
distribution for swarm existed, but its "link" was turned off, and when
I checked the ftp site, I couldn't find it.

Does anyone know where it is?  Does it exist?  Or, was the cart put
before the horse?

Also, of any of you who have installed on a SGI Indigo2 Impact 10000,
running IRIX 6.2...Can you forward along any hints or suggestions...
That would be much appreciated...

Thanks,
Brad Leydorf
address@hidden