User Links Updated

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: User Links Updated
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 00:27:57 -0700

Hey guys,

Thanks to all of you who have submitted the Registration form.  I've
taken the info from those and tried to add the links for the people
who will be presenting their models or ideas at SwarmFest to the
user-community web page.  Please check it out and let me know if I
stated something wrong or simply got a link wrong.

The links are in no particular order and I plan on reorganizing after
v1.0 (I really wasn't supposed to mess with it until after the v1.0
release was out; but, I'm hoping it will give everybody some ideas as
to what to expect).  More detailed info will follow in next Tuesday's
Pheromone (yep, that's right...just because we skipped a couple weeks
doesn't mean we forgot :-).

glen
p.s. I found a "bug" and a "bee" that I debated using for the "presenter"
icon.... but, the eyeball is just too cute... and indicative of the way
some presenters may feel standing in front of an audience. [grin]