Displaying Model State Data

From: Swarm Simulation Models
Subject: Displaying Model State Data
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 22:28:28 +1100 (EST)

I'm very much a newcomer to Swarm, although I am putting in quite a bit of
work coming up to speed.

Re my previous message about errors from the sample application, the
problem was due to Redhat having an old version of libBLT, I updated
a symbolic link in /usr/lib and problem is fixed.

I've been looking at the "Rise of Banking" application and thought it
would be a good idea to add a table showing state data for each of the
entities. I'm hoping this will not be too hard and will help me to start
getting some real practice with Swarm.

Does a Swarm object exist for displaying data in table form? If so, what
class is it in? Does any sample code make use of it?

Also, I'm reading through the "Hello World" tutorial and finding it very
helpful.

Cheers...  Paul