Re: Libdl Problem Resolved

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: Libdl Problem Resolved
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 07:54:08 -0700

> We have compiled up the HeatBugs, MouseTrap and Market demonstration
> applications but would be interested in knowing if there are any
> other demonstration applications related to markets or industrial
> structure which could be made available.
>
> Cheers.    Paul Black & Ian Wilkinson
>            University Of Western Sydney Nepean

Hi Paul,

Well, there is one demo that remains undocumented at present.
It's the one Manor contributed and is used to demonstrate the
graph library he wrote.  It's on the web page in the User
community area under GraphDemo-0.x.tar.gz.  It tries to show
the emergence of banking institutions from a soup of financial
institutions, via a network of investment opportunities and
returns on investment.

Otherwise, that's about it.  We plan on having a more sophisticated
stock market demo, soon.

glen