Libdl Problem Resolved

From: root
Subject: Libdl Problem Resolved
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:35:07 +1100 (EST)

We now have our first swarm system compiled and the deomnstration
applications are working. The problem with not being able to resolve the
libdl components was fixed by adding a symbolic link /usr/lib/libdl.a
pointing to /lib/libdl.so.1

We have compiled up the HeatBugs, MouseTrap and Market demonstration
applications but would be interested in knowing if there are any
other demonstration applications related to markets or industrial
structure which could be made available.

Cheers.    Paul Black & Ian Wilkinson
           University Of Western Sydney Nepean