Questions on SWARM

From: Tam M. Tran
Subject: Questions on SWARM
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 11:25:21 -0800 (PST)

  I'm currently working on the evaluation of SWARM for our
Tools Evaluation Project at NRaD, San Diego, CA. I have some
questions about SWARM:

1. What tool is Swarm integrated with?
2. What life-cycle stage(s) does Swarm support?
3. What is the most likely application area for Swarm?
4. Who is its current users?
5. Are there updates expected (eg. final release)?
6. Will the development or support of Swarm continue in the next 3 years?
7. What is the estimate of person-years in development?
8. Would you like to have a copy of our Evaluation form?

Thank you in advance,

Tam.
--
Tam M. Tran \ address@hidden \ NCCOSC (NRaD) \ Code D4122 \ (619)553 2883