tentative protocols

From: Ginger Booth
Subject: tentative protocols
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 96 10:59:35 EDT

Hi, Manor,

    Since Sven was feeling lonely... :)

    Just fyi, I've tentatively decided to implement my experimental protocols
as a dynamically executed Obj-C interpreter, sort of (I imagine I shall get
lazy).  After playing with the Probes for a few days, I've decided:

    a. That's a really clever automagical generation scheme.
    b. MessageProbe.m gives examples of how to do everything I need to do.
    c. There doesn't appear to be any substructure that is cross-class
       tolerant.

Wish me luck. :)

Ciao,
    Ginger

P.S. (How difficult would it be for you to make a CompositeProbe?  I realize
you're busy - it's more a question of whether you already know and thus could
tell someone else what the tricks are? or if it really subverts the entire
design and thus needs to be built from scratch?)