Re: subclassing/collections

From: Doug Donalson
Subject: Re: subclassing/collections
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 96 16:28:39 PDT

Roger,

   I think the problem is a little more subtle than this.
It has to do with a method you suggested is a previous
email to get the subgroup id.

You suggested:

subGroup=[mySchedule at (id) XXXXX];

I think that this may be returning the wrong type?
When I save the subgroup id and use it directly in the
remove message it works.  If I get the subgroup using
the previous code I get the error.  I could also be using
this wrong but I'm not sure how, it seems pretty straight
forward.  One possibility I suppose is that I need to
use a pointer definition when I define subGroup insted
of just:

id subGroup;

If so, what is the correct type for a subGroup?
is it

Schedule *subGroup?

Cheers,

   Doug Donalson