Tk in Swarm

From: Douglas R. Briggs
Subject: Tk in Swarm
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 14:04:13 -0500

Hello!

        I'm trying to do some displaying of raster-based images as a
part of a new interface we're writing atour lab.  Could you give me
(or point me to) a modest description of how Tk works in conjunction
with Swarm, especially with respect to how to use Tk from within Swarm
code to display widgets, etc.?  Thanks!

        Douglas.

XP

 Douglas R. Briggs
    Graduate Research Programmer      Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
    Department of Computer Science    address@hidden

PGP fingerprint:
        6A 77 7B 55 AE 61 F1 E1  E3 3F CE CE 82 41 3F 92
PGP Public Key:
        http://www.cen.uiuc.edu/~drbriggs/key.txt

                     Geographic Modeling Systems Laboratory