debugging

From: Claudia Pahl
Subject: debugging
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 19:20:42 +0200 (MET DST)

Currently I am having some problems with the debugger which used to work
fine. When I try to run a SWARM application it gives me the following
message:

fatal: lib Xpm.so.4.7 can't open file: errorno = 2

Any suggestions what could be the cause for this problem.

The programs compile fine and they run without problem - nearly without
problems - when I do not use the debugger.

Claudia

Claudia Pahl-Wostl                                  e-mail: address@hidden
EAWAG, Switzerland                                  phone:    +41-1-823-5542
Environmental Physics                               fax:      +41-1-823-5210