swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-Modelling] New wiki content

From: krishnan raman
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] New wiki content
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:00:30 -0800 (PST)

Do you have a date and location for SwarmFest this summer ?
It will be helpful to know this very soon.

Thanks.

K. Raman

Steve Railsback <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi folks,

We just added some material to the Swarm wiki on a topic that was of
great interest at last year's SwarmFest: how to make your model run
faster. Much but not all of it is directed toward Objective-C Swarm. See
the "News" at wwww.swarm.org.

If you have something to add on this topic, please contribute by editing
the wiki or just posting it here.

Also: we are working hard to get this year's SwarmFest scheduled and
organized, and should have an announcement soon.

Steve Railsback
SDG Board of Directors.