swarm-modeling

[Swarm-Modelling] New wiki content

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] New wiki content
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:38:25 -0800

Hi folks,

We just added some material to the Swarm wiki on a topic that was of great interest at last year's SwarmFest: how to make your model run faster. Much but not all of it is directed toward Objective-C Swarm. See the "News" at wwww.swarm.org.

If you have something to add on this topic, please contribute by editing the wiki or just posting it here.

Also: we are working hard to get this year's SwarmFest scheduled and organized, and should have an announcement soon.

Steve Railsback
SDG Board of Directors.