swarm-modeling

Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Diploidy?

From: Vickie M Backus
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] Diploidy?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:54:33 -0700 (MST)

Rob:

I've attached a copy of a paper written by myself and Michael Gilpin
discussing an algorithm we developed for calculating kinship coefficients
between individuals in an individual based model. The algorithm relies
only on classes and methods that are part of the Java and other
object-oriented programming languages.

It was not clear from your email exactly what your interest was. I have
some other, yet unpublished, material from my dissertation that may be of
interest, if I knew more about your project.

Vickie Backus