swarm-modeling

C2lib. Kinda interesting

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: C2lib. Kinda interesting
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 06:39:33 -0600

I get freshmeat email news every day, and this one caught my eye. C2lib is a library for C and it has a memory allocation concept "pool" that is identical to "zone" in Swarm. C2lib would have been useful to me a couple of years ago because it has classes for vectors and Perl-style hashes, so I'm bringing it to your attention in case you are interested.

http://www.annexia.org/freeware/c2lib/doc/index.msp

I do not know if his vector functions can create a vector of pointers or ids, maybe I'll ask him directly.

pj

  body of the message.