swarm-modeling

Re: questions regarding swarm

From: Ren C.R.
Subject: Re: questions regarding swarm
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 9:10:51 +0800

Dear :

         I am just doing the similar job and facing the same problems with you,
we can exchange our ideas.

======= In the letter 2002-11-05 13:07:00 =======

>Hello List,
>
> I am doing research in the area of supply chain management.
>
> I need to implement a intelligent agent framework in a supply chain.
>
> Someone suggested SWARM.
>
> Now the problem.
>
> 1) Programming
>
>   I dont have a clue about JAVA or Objective C.
>
>   But the saving grace is that i have done a project in C++.
>
>   I have four months to present my results.
>
>  The best way for me to learn is to study an example simulation of a
>
>  supply chain using intelligent agents, if there is one !
>
>  can anyone suggest any sources.
>
>  Do we have proper documentation for using JAVA with SWARM.
>
>  atleast i couldnt find one !
>
>  2)  INSTALLATION
>
>      I read a lot of material on the swarm website, but i just cant seem to
>
>     understand how to go about installing this software.
>
>     And yes,let me admit,the jargon is making life really difficult.
>
>     Can anyone please explain in simple to understand text the installation
> steps.
>
>     I would be very grateful.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Aejaz Khan

>HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Regards

REN Chang-rui
National CIMS Engineering and Research Center
Modern Logistics and E_Comerence Laboratory
Department of Automation, Tsinghua University
Tel:    (+)8610-62771152 EXT 1031
Email:  address@hidden
2002-11-06

   body of the message.