swarm-modeling

Swarm Compilation

From: mudgal
Subject: Swarm Compilation
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:18:28 -0800 (PST)

 Hi,

        I am using swarm-2.1.1 on windows-2000, I made some changes in
code but I need to compile it..could you please let me know as to how
should I do it?

        I heard that we can compile it using cygnus but where should I get
it from..and more over I was not able to compile it using cygwin...Could
you pleasse let me knowa s to how should I compile it???

 thanks,

Sandeep Mudgal
MSEE - Computer Networks
(323)732-8692