swarm-modeling

Re: How to eat, how to communicate.

From: Jacobo Myerston
Subject: Re: How to eat, how to communicate.
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 23:07:38 -0400

Thanks a lot  for the answers!

I will make a big picture of the theory and model I'm developing about the roll
of
ritual in the formation of society and transmissions of culture in the ancient
greek
world.  I'm very interested in Niklas Luhmann's theory of the function of
religion in
the social system and in Victor Turner's  theory of ritual. I will post it next
week.

   body of the message.