Re: [STUMP] Move cursor by character

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Move cursor by character
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:57:02 -0500

Hi Dany,

Can you be specific about where you expect these bindings to be respected? It
sounds like you would like them in GTK dialogs (if your using a gnome-based
application) or Qt dialogs for KDE. In that case you want to set their
environment variables as appropriate since StumpWM doesn't have any say over
their input.

See here:
https://superuser.com/questions/171925/enable-emacs-like-keybindings-scheme-for-all-qt-applications

Sincerely,