Re: [STUMP] Move cursor by character

From: David Bjergaard
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Move cursor by character
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:24:56 -0500

Hi Dany,

I'm glad your enjoying yourself.  We always welcome contributions. I had a look
and the file that implements these things is in `stumpwm/input.lisp`.  I'm a
little confused because the examples you give (M-f M-b and M-d) are implemented
and work on my copy of stumpwm.  Is there a specific place where you are giving
input but not having these bindings respected?  Is there any way we could
improve the documentation?

Sincerely,

    David

PS. I'm just maintaining StumpWM, its the work of Shawn Betts and many other
more experienced lisp hackers