Re: [STUMP] Windows key prefix key oddity - solved

From: iii_iii
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Windows key prefix key oddity - solved
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:04:44 -0400 (EDT)

Just in case anyone else comes down this road, I have solved this as
follows:

In .xsession, I put

xmodmap -e "clear mod4"
xmodmap -e "keycode 133 = hstroke"

And in .stumpwmrc I put

(set-prefix-key (stumpwm:kbd "hstroke"))

It's necessary to refer to hstroke by name in set-prefix-key, although
that wasn't necessary for /grave/, maybe because hstroke is 8-bit?

I guess /clear mod4/ was necessary because using the windows key as the
prefix key is not using it as a modifier.