Re: [STUMP] profiling StumpWM

From: Evan
Subject: Re: [STUMP] profiling StumpWM
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 10:12:06 -0500

> CL-USER> *features*
> (:CLOSER-MOP :SBCL-DEBUG-PRINT-VARIABLE-ALIST :MARSHAL
>  :SBCL+SAFE-STANDARD-READTABLE :NAMED-READTABLES :SWANK :21BIT-CHARS
>  :FLEXI-STREAMS :RUNE-IS-CHARACTER :SPLIT-SEQUENCE
> CFFI-FEATURES:FLAT-NAMESPACE
>  CFFI-FEATURES:X86-64 CFFI-FEATURES:UNIX :CFFI CFFI-SYS::FLAT-NAMESPACE
> :CL-FAD
>  :BORDEAUX-THREADS :CL-PPCRE :THREAD-SUPPORT :CLX-EXT-RENDER :CLX-MIT-R5
>  :CLX-MIT-R4 :XLIB :CLX :CLX-LITTLE-ENDIAN :CLX-ANSI-COMMON-LISP :QUICKLISP
>  :SB-BSD-SOCKETS-ADDRINFO :ASDF3 :ASDF2 :ASDF :OS-UNIX :NON-BASE-CHARS-EXIST-P
>  :ASDF-UNICODE :ALIEN-CALLBACKS :ANSI-CL :ASH-RIGHT-VOPS
>  :C-STACK-IS-CONTROL-STACK :COMMON-LISP :COMPARE-AND-SWAP-VOPS
>  :COMPLEX-FLOAT-VOPS :CYCLE-COUNTER :ELF :FLOAT-EQL-VOPS :GENCGC
>  :IEEE-FLOATING-POINT :INLINE-CONSTANTS :LARGEFILE :LINKAGE-TABLE :LINUX
>  :LITTLE-ENDIAN :MEMORY-BARRIER-VOPS :MULTIPLY-HIGH-VOPS
> :OS-PROVIDES-BLKSIZE-T
>  :OS-PROVIDES-DLADDR :OS-PROVIDES-DLOPEN :OS-PROVIDES-GETPROTOBY-R
>  :OS-PROVIDES-POLL :OS-PROVIDES-PUTWC :OS-PROVIDES-SUSECONDS-T
>  :PACKAGE-LOCAL-NICKNAMES :RAW-INSTANCE-INIT-VOPS :SB-AFTER-XC-CORE
>  :SB-CORE-COMPRESSION :SB-DOC :SB-EVAL :SB-FUTEX :SB-LDB :SB-PACKAGE-LOCKS
>  :SB-SIMD-PACK :SB-SOURCE-LOCATIONS :SB-TEST :SB-THREAD :SB-UNICODE
>  :SB-XREF-FOR-INTERNALS :SBCL :STACK-ALLOCATABLE-CLOSURES
>  :STACK-ALLOCATABLE-FIXED-OBJECTS :STACK-ALLOCATABLE-LISTS
>  :STACK-ALLOCATABLE-VECTORS :STACK-GROWS-DOWNWARD-NOT-UPWARD :SYMBOL-INFO-VOPS
>  :UNIX :UNWIND-TO-FRAME-AND-CALL-VOP :X86-64)
> CL-USER>

OS: Arch Linux x86_64
Kernel Release: 3.13.6-1-ARCH
Processor Type: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz

I think that's about it, really. I build sbcl with --fancy. I run the
following command `src/runtime/sbcl --core output/sbcl.core --script
${srcdir}/arch-fixes.lisp` to make my sbcl.core file, and
arch-fixes.lisp is here: http://paste.lisp.org/+31EL
Stumpwm is built without any fancy config flags.

Hope that helps.

Evan