[STUMP] Emacs doesn't display full screen

From: Tyler Smith
Subject: [STUMP] Emacs doesn't display full screen
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 19:15:45 -0500

Hello again,

I've just installed StumpWM from git hub, following the instructions on the website. I'm using SBCL (installed from the Debian repos) as my lisp, with the extra libraries installed via quicklisp as recommended. StumpWM seems to work ok, but when I open Emacs, it only fills the upper 2/3 of the screen.

As I write this in Thunderbird, C-t i reports the window has dimensions 1278 x 798 3. The Emacs window reports it is: 1278 792 0. At a guess, I'd say it's actually displayed in the upper right 700 x 700. The rest of the frame (the only one that is visible), is gray. If I split the window, Emacs remains the same size, leaving a big chunk of the window gray. Furthermore, when split, the full Emacs window isn't shown - I can't see the modeline at the bottom of the frame.

Any suggestions? This worked fine a few minutes ago when I was running the StumpWM version as packaged in Debian Testing. I switched to the github version to see if it would fix my problem with the Super key (reported in my previous message).

Thanks,

Tyler