Re: [STUMP] StumpWM port to LispWorks 6.x

From: Kamil Shakirov
Subject: Re: [STUMP] StumpWM port to LispWorks 6.x
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 01:45:24 +0700

On 10/16/2012 12:58 AM, Shawn Betts wrote:
Hi Kamil,

What I meant was that the actual patches applied to the master branch
didn't include the formatting changes. It's a bit of an anal
bookkeeping request but that's how I am I guess :).

Ok :)

I think all those patches in your branch wrapped into a single
one--minus the unrelated formatting changes--would be okay.

Did the latest commit 13cd2eb fix that? :) As I can see now the only changes left (I checked the diff between master and lispworks branches) are only related to LispWorks port.

As for the explicit Quicklisp loading code (that may seem to be unrelated) in make-image.lisp.in and manual.lisp, LispWorks doesn't read a user's init script before calling eval from a command line or saving/delivering an image so we have to load Quicklisp/ASDF first.

Or am I missing something? :)

-Shawn