Re: [STUMP] StumpWM port to LispWorks 6.x

From: Kamil Shakirov
Subject: Re: [STUMP] StumpWM port to LispWorks 6.x
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 11:21:29 +0700

Hi Shawn,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 4:14 AM, Shawn Betts <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I just send a new pull request 7c456a9 as a single patch. It seems there is
>> no way to delete my old pull requests (github doesn't support this feature?)
>> so I created a new 'dev' temporary branch just for this pull request. Please
>> discard the old ones. :)
>
> Thanks! This new patch looks good! I just have one question: In
> manual.lisp you switch to cl-user package then if its lispworks do
> somestuff, then switch to the stumpwm package. Why switch to cl-user
> to start with?

That Quicklisp loading part was from one of my build scripts. I always
switch to cl-user (or better - a new dedicated package) before loading
asdf systems to avoid interning unwanted symbols before delivery.

I guess this doesn't make much sense in manual.lisp because it just
generates docs and quits so switching to cl-user package can be
removed.

--
--ska