[STUMP] Debian Menu

From: h23104n
Subject: [STUMP] Debian Menu
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:51:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,
I am an nearly all-time user of Ratpoison (barring Java applications and Gimp)
and would really like to switch to StumpWM, due it being written in Lisp
(although I like the name Ratpoison better). However, what I do miss is the
Debian Menu and the possibility to switch between Window Managers and at the
same time to keep the programs running. Is there a way to
a) implement Debian Menu in StumpWM
or
b) switch between Window Managers from the command line?

Best,
Klas

--
WM 2010: Top News, Spielpläne, Public Viewing-Termine, E-Cards und alles,
was der Fan sonst noch braucht, gibt´s im Sport-Channel auf arcor.de.