[STUMP] Strange keyboard layouts and Stumpwm

From: Eric Wolf
Subject: [STUMP] Strange keyboard layouts and Stumpwm
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 09:28:25 +0200

Hi there!

I use a keyboard layout, where ISO_Level3_Shift is needed to get
the ;:@! and so on symbols. And ISO_Level3_Shift was placed on the
caps lock key.

If I try to exec ( C-t ! ) something I would have to type
C-t capslock-k. But in the moment I press capslock in this
sequence, stumpwm complains about C-t ISO_Level3_Shift not
being mapped.

How can I get stumpwm not to recognise ISO_Level3_shift as
a relevant keystroke in this context? (So that it can do
its job changing the keyboard level.)

mfg

Eric