[STUMP] Re: Swank not working in stumpwm with sbcl 1.0.31 on Arch linux

From: Lionel Flandrin
Subject: [STUMP] Re: Swank not working in stumpwm with sbcl 1.0.31 on Arch linux
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:28:32 +0100

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 01:47:14PM +0100, Lionel Flandrin wrote:
> Hello stumpers,
>
> I'm trying to get swank to work again with stumpwm. It worked fine a
> couple of months ago, but now it fails.
>
> If I start a simple SBCL REPL it works:

[...]
> Any clue on how to debug this? I'm running latest stumpwm from git
> and sbcl 1.0.31 from the Arch package.

Ok, forget about it, the problem was that I forgot to rebuild the
stumpwm binary with the new sbcl, so basically it was creating fasl
with sbcl 1.0.30 and then slime tried to load them with the newer
1.0.31, and it failed. The error was sent to the console so I missed
it.

Cheers,
--
Lionel Flandrin