[STUMP] stumpwm lost focus

From: Trey Jackson
Subject: [STUMP] stumpwm lost focus
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 14:31:20 -0700

Just started playing with stumpwm, would love to use it full time.  However, the first time I got it up and running, I entered a state where the C-t prefix was no longer caught by stumpwm.  I don't know how this happened, but I wasn't able to recover.

I cannot reproduce this behavior, but to my best recollection, I entered the state by following the tutorial.
I created an Emacs window and a shell window.  I split the screen, then pulled the shell window up into the
top half (where Emacs was).  I think split the top half so I had 3 portions - Emacs, shell, and background.
I then entered a resize mode - where I resized the bottom portion (background) with the mouse, and it shrunk
to 0 height (making it look as though I only had 2 partitions Emacs & shell).

At this point I was unable to get the C-t prefix to interact with stumpwm.  C-t just transposed characters in my emacs and shell.

Is there a way to recover from this?  (I could download slime and do something via that)

thanks, and sorry for the irreproducible bug report,

TJ

--
Trey Jackson
address@hidden