stratagus-devel

[Stratagus-devel] Stratagus installation problemZ

From: Grégory Seront
Subject: [Stratagus-devel] Stratagus installation problemZ
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:54:11 +0200

Hello,

I am trying to install Stratagus.
I downloaded the file "stratagus-2003-09-02-win32.zip"
In the documentation it is specified that the libpng and zlib libraries were needed. So after a lot of scrambling I downloaded several zip files containing the dll libpng.dll and
zlib-1.dll
We I tried to run the executable "stratagus.exe" it told me that libpng.2.1.dll was needed.

And hem, to be honest I renamed the files to match the name.
Of course it did not work (one can try, ...).

So how should I proceed, wich version to get and WHERE?
If I have to recompile the whole thing; is there a detailled and carefull explanation on how to do it, what to get, where, etc, ...

Thanks in advance for your reply to my silly questions ;-)

Gregg