Switching between Mbrola voices

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Switching between Mbrola voices
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 09:38:39 +0200 (CEST)

HI,

I suspect that all you want to do is perfectly done by festival
driving mbrola. I may understand that you do not want to use
festival as a speech integrator, even if I personally think
taht it is an error, but you might take advantages
understanding how festival implements features you wihsh !

Regards

Pierre