Unable to save some speechd-el variables

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Unable to save some speechd-el variables
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 20:35:12 +0000 (Local time zone must be set--see zic manual page)

From: Cleverson Casarin Uliana <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 11:16:00 -0300

> Hello dear:
>
> I'd like speechd-el to always start up using a given voice and
> rate, so I pressed the command c-e d v to choose it, then
> pressed c-e c-a to set the current voice to the current
> connection, then I gave the voice a name, then went to
> customize the speechd group in order to save it for future
> sessions.
>
> However, when I press the "save for future sessions" and choose
> yes, I receive a message like this:
>
> keyword argument t not one of ( :host :port socket-name :quiet
> :force-reopen

  Hum I already have messages like this but I did not determine
  where they come from. In my system they do not affect to much
  emacs behavior so I did not spent much time to
  understand. Probably another conflic speechd-el/eieio. In a
  previous mail Milan told me, if I good remember, that he had
  not migrate to emacs 23.2 and he probably not yet encounter
  these problems.

  Pierre