Unable to save some speechd-el variables

From: Cleverson Casarin Uliana
Subject: Unable to save some speechd-el variables
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 11:16:00 -0300

Hello dear:

I'd like speechd-el to always start up using a given voice and rate, so
I pressed the command c-e d v to choose it, then pressed c-e c-a to set
the current voice to the current connection, then I gave the voice a
name, then went to customize the speechd group in order to save it for
future sessions.

However, when I press the "save for future sessions" and choose yes, I
receive a message like this:

keyword argument t not one of ( :host :port socket-name :quiet :force-reopen

I tried saving the variables speechd-voices and
speechd-connection-voices individually by clicking on the "state" link
for each variable, but the result was the same. Do you know what it means?

This occurs in both Vinux with speech-dispatcher 0.6.8 and on Arch Linux
with 0.7.

Thank you,
Cleverson