Introducing myself

From: Boris Dusek
Subject: Introducing myself
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:14:33 +0200

Hello,

since I have never posted to this mailing list before, I thought I would
introduce myself. My name is Boris Du?ek and I work for Brailcom, o.p.s. I will
work on monitoring how Speech Dispatcher works in Ubuntu and bring the required
or proposed changes to SD to the attention of this mailing list.

I am also in general personally interested in portable native code
(namely C and C++), so from time to time I might contribute something improving
the quality of the code itself and its portability as part of my work and/or in
my free time.

Best regards,
Boris Dusek