Orca or Speech-dispatcher says some characters with english when I using

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: Orca or Speech-dispatcher says some characters with english when I using speech-dispatcher
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 07:44:48 +0200

Dear List,

I send this letter with Orca mailing list, but I sending this question
with this list, because I hope anybody possible add a hint my question.
I would like ask a hint with following problems, and what the correct
place to request fix this problems if this is possible:
When I using Orca with speech-dispatcher and Espeak module and I press
the following keys my keyboard, Orca or Speech-dispatcher says this key
names with english:
The problematic keys: space, _, "
When I press for example the _ key, Orca or Speech-dispatcher says
underscore word, but if I press left arrow, Espeak says correct the
hungarian _ word because I defined this simbol with Espeak hungarian
language file.

When I press the space key my keyboard, I hear space word, not the
hungarian translated name with this key (sz?k?z word). This bug is fixed
since 2008, if I using gnome-speech driver, the bugfix is works correct.
When I press one left arrow key after the space key press, Espeak
correct spoken the space key translation.

When I press the " key my keyboard, Orca or Speech-dispatcher says the
double qote word, not the hungarian translated word for " character
(id?z?jel word). When I press one left arrow key, Espeak correct
spokening the id?z?jel word, because this simbol is defined with Espeak
hungarian language file.

When I navigate the end of line any text, some time I hear end-of-line
word. When I using Orca with gnome-speech driver, I hear correct the
"?jsor" word.

This problems is orca related bugs, or bug with speech-dispatcher?
I possible add this english words with Espeak hungarian language file,
but this is not a right method and I not would like do this workaround,
because if I read for example english letters and this words added, for
example the spaceship word hears sz?k?zship word if the space word is
added with text dictionary. :-):-)

If Orca using Speech-dispatcher backend, not using the
src/orca/keynames.py and src/orca/chnames.py file translated strings?

                Attila