I hear disturb differences with speech-dispatcher Espeak output and norm

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: I hear disturb differences with speech-dispatcher Espeak output and normal Espeak output
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 12:36:54 +0200

If I repeat the test with original text, the break always in the
same place (in olvas?ban word between b and a letter). But if I change
the b letter with v letter, I not hear this difference.
If I change the olvas?ban word with olvas?b?l word, I hear the
difference with b and ? letter.

If I paste following sentences before original text, I hear very little
pause with the "sz?ks?ge" word with k and s letter.
The first sentence is:
"A live dvd kipr?b?l?s?hoz sz?ks?ge lesz a kiad?s cd k?pf?jlj?ra."
If I ask spd-say to spoken this single sentence, I hear the difference.

After this sentence, the next sentence is following, I not hear any
difference:
"Ha m?g nem t?lt?tte le a k?pf?jlt, t?ltse le, majd ?rja ki egy ?res
lemezre."

Hope this help,

Attila