Pulseaudio latency problem

From: Hammer Attila
Subject: Pulseaudio latency problem
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:37:49 +0200

Dear list,

Sorry if my letter with possible little offtopic with this list rule,
but my problem related with Ubuntu and Speech-dispatcher. I hope any
people possible help me.
I read the pulseaudio latency wiky document, I think this is fantastic
with future if I understand right the document.
So, my problem:
I downloaded the current Ubuntu Karmic dayly live cd. Pulseaudio is
enabled again with accessible profile, this is not problem because works
again my volume control button my notebook. The problem is
speech-dispatcher produce very disturb latency when pulseaudio is
running my soundcard (3-4 sec) with speech parts all time. I am using
Orca Screen Reader. How can I fix this problem, or this is future fixing
problem with next versions of Speech-dispatcher and Ubuntu?
lspci says following output my sound card:
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio
Controller (rev 03)

If my e-mail is offtopic, sorry every body.

Attila