social-discuss

Re: [Social-discuss] Looking how to help

From: Hellekin O. Wolf
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Looking how to help
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 17:49:57 +0000

On Sun, May 02, 2010 at 10:13:22AM -0700, Zachary Krebs wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm a complete noob to mailing lists, GNU projects, and programming in
> general. However, I find this project very interesting and have subscribed
> to the list. I have been an end-user of the various social networks for many
> years, and would be willing to add an end-user perspective, as well as do
> some work on the website for this project if needed or necessary.
>
> Thanks,
> Zachary

*** Hello and welcome Zachary!

I'm interested in your vision of what the ideal social networking
application should do: can you write down what functionalities you
use, what you like and dislike about current services, what you expect
from a free social networking application?

Having a non-technical view at this point cannot hurt and can indeed
help the hackers to take some distance from the code and the (complex)
technical aspects.

Cheers,

==
hk