sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] disk space

From: Paul Fontela
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] disk space
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 10:34:18 +0200

Hello everyone

confirmed,

I used option 1 when executing /usr/local/bin/sks_build.sh

         1 - fastbuild
             only an index of the keypad is created and the keypad can not be removed.

This is the current size of the important SKS folders

du -sh /var/lib/sks/dump/

        9,9G    /var/lib/sks/dump/

du -sh /var/lib/sks/KDB/

        2,9G    /var/lib/sks/KDB/

All I did was add the DB_CONFIG file inside the KDB folder and restart the SKS service, after a few moments all the logs disappeared and there is only one currently.

The content of the DB_CONFIG archo is:
set_flags DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE

regards

Paul Fontela