sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS-Devel mailing-list and keyserver implementations

From: Yaron Minsky
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 09:08:51 -0500

A minor point --- I think Phil put my name on this by mistake, since I
didn't actually sign-on to this email.

That said, I would like to encourage the Hockeypuck people to post
here to discuss the reconciliation protocol.  The protocol seems like
a shared interest, and this seems like the best place to discuss it.
Also, I think it would be useful for Hockeypuck release announcements
to be sent here, since this is probably the best way to reach the
current keyserver operators.

Beyond that, discussions of Hockeypuck development are probably off-topic.