sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Div.

From: Yaron Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Div.
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:30:38 -0400

Thanks for creating a clearly separated fork.  I look forward to seeing the source!

Cheers,

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Sebastian Urbach <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry, the usual friday dump is a bit late today but it's available
right now:

http://key-server.org/dump/
ftp://key-server.org/dump/

As a few people may have noticed, there is a GnuKS listed in the
pool as server software. This is the fork of sks which we ar working
on right now. Source Code, Website and all that will be up in a few
days time.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.