sks-devel

[Sks-devel] status page: filters?

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] status page: filters?
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 20:22:11 -0400

I see reconciliation errors caused by mismatched filters.  I suspect
that this is simple version skew.

Now that we have both SKS and GnuKS, *before* people start adding new
filters, should we add the current filters to the status page, early
enough to try to get both variants to include the feature, so that
overview systems like Kristian's can partition the results by filter set
and make it easier to spot problem causes?

-Phil