sks-devel

[Sks-devel] De-peer sks-peer.spodhuis.org please

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] De-peer sks-peer.spodhuis.org please
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 05:02:10 -0400

Gentlemen,

The SKS peering mesh is built upon trust; in no small part, because the
peering algorithm can cause load upon your peers.  Recent events have
forced me to re-evaluate two of my peerings.

I have modified my memberships file, removing the following two lines:

-keyserver.ccc-hanau.de 11370   # Jens Leinenbach <address@hidden> 534EDA85;
Sebastian Urbach, sebastian@ E87A874D
-key-server.org 11370           # Sebastian Urbach <address@hidden> 3B4330DE1

Please remove sks-peer.spodhuis.org from your membership files.  This
request should be signed by key 0x3903637F, the keyid provided by me
when peering was established.

Thank you,
-Phil