sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Saerching for peers for keyserver.uz.sns.it

From: Giovanni Mascellani
Subject: [Sks-devel] Saerching for peers for keyserver.uz.sns.it
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:04:55 +0200

Hi.

I just set up a keyserver with address keyserver.uz.sns.it. It is
located in Pisa, Italy, in the network of Scuola Normale Superiore
(which is a university, where I study). So far the machine is reachable
only via IPv4, but I hope to have IPv6 soon as well. The machine is
administered by me and other of my student fellows in Scuola Normale.

I loaded a keydump from http://keys.niif.hu/keydump/ just yesterday. I'm
looking for peers. This is my configuration line:

keyserver.uz.sns.it 11370 # Giovanni Mascellani, D9AB457E

Please, if you want to peer, send me yours. Being a machine in a
university, it is probably particularly helpful to have peers in
research networks, since European research networks are usually well
connected.

Keep in mind that this machine is still quite fresh and experimental, so
it could have some down periods in the next weeks, but it should became
quite stable in the long run. The keyserver service is meant to be
available to the public (it already is, although that's not advertised
anywhere) and I also plan, if I find the time, to do data analysis on
the key data.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <address@hidden>