sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.3 for Debian

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS 1.1.3 for Debian
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 07:17:14 -0500

Jens Leinenbach wrote:
> Hi John,
>> These changes should also be reflected in sks.pod, for man sks.
>
> Ok, I am working on that now.
>
>> They should also be included in settings.ml for 'sks --help'.
> This was already included in the attached path.patch as new options for
> sksconf are automatically command line options:
>
>   -confdir                         Directory of all config files
>   -basedir                         Base directory
>   -dbdir                           Database directory
>   -ptree_dbdir                     PTree database directory
>   -webdir                          Webserver directory
>   -logdir                          Directory used for logfiles
>   -rundir                          Run directory
>   -diffdir                         Diff directory

Ok, sorry, I missed this. My mistake. As I mentioned I haven't had a lot of
spare clock clicks to handle much in the way of an interrupt Be sure to
explain so that someone unfamiliar with Debain can figure out the --*dir
options. Send me a copy of skskconf when it's all working.

> webdir is quite useful as you can put your sks webserver files somewhere
> else. It's for Debian, so you can change it from "web" to "www".
> Although the database directories are normally under the base directory,
> I had to include them, too, because of the unnecessary renaming of the
> Database directory from KDB to DB...
>
>> Can you give me as comdined patch? it's oing to tske me a couple days to grok
>> all the patch msterial
>
> So the same as the combined patch path.patch, but now with the missing
> changes for sks.pod?

Yes, Please. Otherwise someone else (I.e., me) will have to add them later.

Thanks again,

John