sks-devel

[Sks-devel] keyserver.colliertech.org downtime

From: C.J. Adams-Collier KF7BMP
Subject: [Sks-devel] keyserver.colliertech.org downtime
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 17:09:02 -0800

I'm sorry for the downtime on this server folks.  I've been doing quite
a bit of house keeping and haven't done a good job of keeping this host
up.  I am going to bring up a new VM to host the system closer to the
core.  It doesn't have as much memory or as many CPU resources, but it
*is* more stable and less flappy.  I'll switch the A record over so my
current peers shouldn't have to do anything.

Cheers,

C.J.