sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] nginx and SKS

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] nginx and SKS
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 01:05:11 -0700

Hi Eygene,

Oh how embarassing.  I'd completely forgotten I'd added IP addresses
in the changeover and given cybernude.org and disunitedstates.org
the new addresses.  The old address is still in use for
parts-unknown.org.

Thank you very much!

For everyone else, the statistics get updated at 3:00 am Pacific
(U.S.), so I'm hoping to be back in the pool

--
David Benfell <address@hidden>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/