sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS Keyserver on Debian Etch

From: Leonhard Kugler
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS Keyserver on Debian Etch
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 18:12:12 +0200

hi all,

just started with setting up a SKS Keyserver on Debian Etch.

Is there any type of Installation Intruction out there to get this
successfully done ?

I installed the sks from the debian backport ressource, added a web
directory to the sks folder and added a index.html , when I start the
sks I am not able to call the built-in webserver from a browser on the
given port.

The Debain Etch Installation is a new one and I am not shure what
exactly the prerequisites are to get this running.

I am a newbie on this topic. I write a BA Thesis about Web of Trust in
universities.

Hope someone can give me some resource hints with help.

best regards

Leonhard